EternallyCreative.com was built with a philosophy to be perpetually creative and inspire others to join this endless journey. I strongly believe that for inspiring others art needs to be shared and not hoarded. However, since we live in a commercially driven world, EternallyCreative.com’s licensing policies are designed to balance the costs that go into creating and sharing each image and the desire to provide inspiration through the images on the internet and around the world.
EternallyCreative.com allows use of my images in two ways:
‘Commercial use’ is defined as an usage primarily intended for or directed toward commercial advantage or private monetary compensation.
Commercial use of my images are allowed only if expressly granted by EternallyCreative.com. All commercial uses will incur a licensing fee. The fees are based on the following criteria:
- Media – print, web, television, etc.
- Distribution size – number of copies printed, viewing audience size, exposure (regional, national, international)
- Length of use – 1 year, 2 years, etc.
- Prominence of display – 1/4 page, 1/2 page, full page, spread, front cover, back cover, home page (online), interior page (online), etc.
Examples of commercial use requiring a license:
- License to create an individual print for use in a private home
- A printed magazine or book
- A marketing campaign for a commercial entity
- A fund-raising campaign for a not-for profit entity
- A background image for a website
Non-Commercial use of my images are allowed under Creative Commons License. Non-commercial uses does not incur a licensing fee.
With Creative Commons you are free:
- To Share: Copy, Distribute, and Transmit the image
- To Remix: Create Derivative works of the image
Under these conditions:
- Attribution: Attribution to Anirban Ray and www.eternallycreative.com must be made along with the image.
- Non-Commercial: The image must not be used for commercial purposes under any circumstances. For clarity on what defines commercial use, please see the above section (“Commercial Use”).
Here is a copy of the Creative Commons license and the attribution.
This work by Anirban Ray is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.eternallycreative.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.eternallycreative.com/licensing.
Examples of non-commercial use for which a license can be granted:
- Blog Post describing a trip to New York City
- A school project about photography
- A free article describing how to compose images
- An individual using an image as a desktop background for the computer monitor
All licensing inquiries should be sent to:[email protected]